AMA Hawaii Student of the Year Scholarship Program 2014 – 2015 Due Friday, January 16, 2015
The AMA Hawaii Student of the Year Scholarship focuses attention on the varieties of ways AMA student members demonstrate excellence and commitment to the development of their marketing education and the marketing profession. The Award recognizes an AMA student member who demonstrates superior leadership, service to AMA, academic achievement, and impact on their community. The recipient will be the Hawaii Chapter’s guest and recognized at the AMA Hawaii annual Marketer of the Year Awards luncheon.
The Scholarship consists of a $500 non-renewable award to be credited towards tuition and fees at the recipient’s enrolled school.
• Must be a student member in good standing of the American Marketing Association
• Must be a Hawaii resident currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student, with at least one semester remaining prior to graduation (2015 spring or summer semester)
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
APPLICATION (Download here)
A complete application package will include the following information assembled into ONE document in PDF format ONLY:
1. A completed application form (see here)
2. Two letters of recommendation should be provided: one from the student’s marketing or business faculty, and one from an AMA Collegiate Chapter officer or a community leader who has benefited from the service or actions of the applicant. Recommendations must be from individuals familiar with the applicant and his or her accomplishments and the letter should highlight these accomplishments.
3. A current resume, not to exceed one page. Resumes that exceed limits will not be forwarded to the Selection Committee.
4. Written response to the essay questions. Essays that exceed the page limits will not be forwarded to the Selection Committee.
Applicants will be evaluated based on submission of […]